My Favorite Playlists...
Happy Wednesday! I have wanted to share some of my favorite songs I have on my phone/playlist right now, whether for listening in the car or at the gym. So… here it is! PS: This outfit is typically what I wear to the gym-- I always get so many compliments on both my shirt and shoes! I love pairing black and pink together!
[ Let me know if you have any favorites or have any other song suggestions. ]
Car/Working Out Playlist
1. Rich Love- One Republic, Seeb (MY FAVORITE-- for both working out and the car ;)
2. True Feeling- Galantis
3. Without You- Avicii
4. Lonely Together- Avicii ft. Rita Ora
5. You Be Love- Avicii ft. Billy Raffoul
6. New Rules- Dua Lipa
7. Knee Deep - Zac Brown Band ft. Jimmy Buffett (Country, I know not really what the rest of my playlist is like, but it's fun watching the sunset to this song).
8. Paper Tiger - Naxxos ft. Raphaella
9. 1 Night - Mura Masa & Charli XCX
10. 80 Millionen - Max Giesinger (This song is in German)
11. Duck Till Dawn - ZAYN ft. Sia
12. Stargazing - Kygo ft. Justin Jesso
13. Afterhours - TroyBoi ft. Diplo & Nina Sky
My Studying Playlist
1. November - Gjermund Larsen Trio
2. Trøstesang - Gjermund Larsen Trio
3. Salmeklang (Heilo) Album - Gjermund Larsen Trio