My Favorite Bloggers...
I don't even really remember any one specific blogger standing out before I started my own blog. However, since I began blogging and after doing some research, I have found some local and world wide bloggers that I found myself most intrigued and inspired by.
- Nichole Ciotti- Vanilla Extract
- Tamaryn- Wannabe Fashion Blogger
- Julia Engel (no longer in SF but LOVED her posts when she did)- Gal Meets Glam
- Rachel Parcell- Pink Peonies
- Amber Fillerup Clark- Barefoot Blonde (I'm obsessed with her photos!)
- Emily Jackson- The Ivory Lane
- Arielle Charnas- Something Navy
- Brittany Xavier- Thrifts and Threads
- Aimee Song- Song of Style
Blogs I check at least a few times a week:
- Pink Peonies
- The Ivory Lane
- Barefoot Blonde
- Gal Meets Glam
If I could only read one blog for the rest of my life...
Pink Peonies: Although VERY close with the Barefoot Blonde... I am very impressed with Rachel Parcell. Not only is she raising two kids, but she runs a fashion blog AND started her own clothing line (click here to see it).
That's all for todays post. I really wanted to take pictures for my next blog post (just got a package in the mail) but didn't have the time so I guess this will have to suffice until the next one. Thanks for stopping by!